Lead Business System Analyst
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-06259
- Date: September 30, 2022
- Pay: $110000.0 - $135000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Lead Business System Analyst
TITLE: Lead Business Systems Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Seeking a Lead Business Systems Analyst, that has experience with banking applications, reporting tools, working in a Agile/Scrum Environment. This person will support the Bank in applicable contract review and negotiations with supported applications/vendors.
Client offers a highly competitive compensation and bonus package, and access to a comprehensive benefits program designed to meet the needs of employees. There is a retirement program that includes a 401K and Pension, along with a generous PTO plan providing five weeks of vacation for new employees and 11 paid holidays per year.
What You'll Do:
- Drive operational efficiency, information availability and timely completion of Bank projects and initiatives.
- Build strong, trustworthy partnerships with technology and business stakeholders including external vendors.
- Supporting the Bank to create a more inclusive work environment.
What you can expect:
- Lead the prioritization, requirements, development, testing, and implementation of collateral applications utilized by Member Support & Strategy
- Represent Member Support and Strategy staff with technical projects, both enterprise and departmental.
- Take lead "liaison” role in working with business and IT staff on system development, changes and outages.
- Manage the Bank's collateral applications to aid in support in maintenance.
- Source and export data needed from applications for reporting purposes.
- Work with the Data Lake team to materialize structured and unstructured views for internal and external reporting needs.
- Work with application stakeholders to address and prioritize requests and concerns.
- Develop and maintain plan for the future state of supported applications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with application vendors.
- Support the Bank in applicable contract review and negotiations with supported applications/vendors.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience working with systems related to investment banking, trust, trading, general banking, collateral, underwriting, residential mortgage, negotiable securities, and operations.
- Management Experience a plus
- Knowledge or experience with Bank applications including LMSLend and Summit.
- Experience using software reporting tools to develop custom reports. Tools including Power BI, Tableau, or equivalent.
- Experience with SQL and/or website support a plus.
- Ability to drive initiatives to completion and meet deadlines
- Must be able to adeptly negotiate with stakeholders, development teams and vendors on application issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess problems, determine impacts and work with appropriate resources to correct.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize issues and time
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Can translate business needs to technical staff and technical impacts to business staff
- Knowledge of the Agile/Scrum methodology a plus
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.