IT Hardware Asset Management Analyst
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-06272
- Date: October 02, 2022
- Pay: $85000.0 - $100000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - IT Hardware Asset Management Analyst
TITLE: IT HARDWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Location: Chicago, IL
A national organization is looking for an experienced IT Hardware Asset Management Analyst who will be responsible for tracking and monitoring assets for the organization and after Mergers & Acquisitions. You will be responsible for a combination of manual and clerical duties receiving, storing, tracking, and logging equipment. The optimal candidate will have experience managing physical IT components through-out their lifecycle from Procurement, Deployment, Maintenance, Support, and Retirement/Disposal. Excellent organization skills are required to close gaps and increase efficiencies around IT Hardware.
- Records incoming and outgoing inventory in appropriate computers systems
- Fulfills standard and immediate inventory requests
- Stores equipment in identified secure storage areas, while filling orders or issuing devices from stock
- Packages, labels, and documents items for shipping
- Maintains daily, periodic, and ongoing records and prepares routine as well as ad hoc physical inventory reports
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of asset data - follow up with data / asset owners as necessary
- Restocking surplus IT hardware assets for reuse, retirement, or disposal
- Partners with Deskside Engineers to efficiently manage hardware assets through-out lifecycle
- Report and track legal holds, laptop retrievals, end of life hardware
- Identify and report on potential issues with asset tracking tool
- Coordinate asset disposition when needed
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Possess a solid understanding of IT Asset Management policies, procedures, and best practices
- 4+ years of related Hardware Asset Management experience in a shipping/receiving and inventory control environment.
- Experience using office and specialized inventory /stock control software to track, record inventory levels and prepare requested inventory, warranty and EOL reports
- Working knowledge and experience with Procurement processes
- Experience issuing IT hardware assets for deployment to end users
- Solid working knowledge of ITSM system ServiceNow
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the objective of delivering a positive customer experience
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.