Solutions Architect - Remote
- Location: Remote, NY
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 22-06296
- Date: October 03, 2022
- Pay: $88.0 - $95.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Solutions Architect - Remote
Contract to Hire
What You'll Do:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs.
- Lead team, write user stories, and document alongside architects/product owners/developers.
- Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, mobile apps or desktop applications products.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, leveraging BDD (Behavior Drive Development)/TDD (Test Driven Development) methodologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Adheres to Software Engineering and Information Security Controls.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Demonstrated programming experience on enterprise-level applications written in Java in a lead capacity
- Ability to work on both modern Microservices and legacy J2EE applications
- Strong documentation experience and ability to write technical stories using JIRA
- Well versed in architecture, coding and tools best practices
- Develops short and long-term business plans that are consistent with the needs and priorities of the business and its customers
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past development experiences and deliverables
- Develops effective business relationships while championing the enterprise's overall architecture principles.
- Makes decisions based on company and functional objectives and allocated resources.
- Lead experience with Java, Spring/Spring Boot/Microservices
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot, JSF, etc. (modern and legacy frameworks)
- Effective interpersonal communication across various levels of the organization, external customers and vendors
- Proven ability to deliver within a small, focused, development team in a fast-moving environment
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.