TITLE: Technical Business Systems Analyst (Integrations)
1+ Year of Group Insurance domain experience preferred
Ideally this position is looking for someone who can help developers move forward with all unknowns in an integration. Someone who has experience working with an external client, having technical conversations, and then working with the developers. This position will be onboarding new clients into the client's existing portal. This is someone who knows how to ask the right questions in order to get the developers what they need.
Participates in workstreams/projects of overall intermediate complexity in support of business initiatives with minimal guidance and direction from management. Drives day to day prioritization of project work, working with assigned team to meet required project outputs. Assesses and evaluates business processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement changing how a particular activity is carried out.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• With general management guidance and using independent discretion and decision making, assists with the identification and recording of detailed requirements from business users through interviews, documentation and facilitated working sessions for approved projects and enhancements while complying with the main principles relevant to legal and regulatory controls that govern standard work practices; assists with the coordination and lead of activities with business owners to gather requirements, monitor business decisions, and manage documentation and communication; adapts to apply different delivery methodologies including SCRUM, Waterfall, and Lean Six Sigma
• Assists with the understanding of customers' objectives, processes, products and services in order to make educated recommendations that meet stakeholders' needs and expectations; creates process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components; assists in the evaluation of project impact through consultation with the business, regulatory, Information Technology management, development, quality assurance, validation and training teams
• Assists with obtaining feedback and manages change processes while implementing the project plan(s); assists with production of requirement specifications and outlines solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation; prioritizes business change work, in line with project plans in order to deliver customer requirements
• Assists with analysis and management of requirement risk, trace ability matrix and prioritizes requirements; performs quality review checks on project deliverables; supports development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities; supports integration testing to ensure original requirements are met; assists quality assurance with the creation and execution of acceptance testing as needed
• Develops, enhances, and maintains internal and external facing reporting solutions by gathering requirements in collaboration with business partners and technical resources; prepare reports for leadership, operations, and the account management team; analyzes data to identify opportunities for process improvement in areas such as client consultation and operations; provides user support through training on the use of reporting tools, ad hoc requests for data, and issue analysis
• Supports post-implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved; identifies any potential issues and supports the analysis to determine root cause
• Works with Business Systems Analysts and Architects to analyze and document impact of proposed technology to existing architecture and communicates any potential risks
• Balances the competing constraints of business need, services, technology, and quality to produce the specified product, service or result with minimal change requests required
• Monitors and reviews project financial information, updating where necessary in order to identify any anomalies or discrepancies against key project metrics and ensure management has access to up to date and accurate information; develops cost benefit analyses in accordance with standard processes to support the creation of realistic business cases for change initiatives
• Monitors and reviews project work in order to ensure appropriate use of materials, tools, equipment or resources and adherence to schedules
• Conducts due diligence on transactions and processes in order to determine the risk profile of a project in compliance with relevant regulations and recommends appropriate action
• Independently collates and analyzes data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats and make recommendations in order to support business change's decision making process
• Provides specialist advisory support to internal clients on a daily basis by being point of contact to ensure that there is no misalignment between policy and project practice; builds relationships with local team members to support delivery of projects
Education & Experience Required
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Knowledge & Skills
• Experience with requirements management tools and techniques, such as UML Class/Sequence Diagrams, Use Cases, Story- boarding, Rational Tools Suite and Quality Center, etc.
• Experience using data query tools to perform data analysis, profiling and validation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Lead BI Analyst, Analytics|
|IT Help Desk Support - Level 1|
|IT Support Technician|
|Google Analytics Specialist|