- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 22-07332
- Date: December 01, 2022
- Pay: $28.0 - $32.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - IT Specialist
TITLE: IT SpecialistSummary/Objective:
Location: Houston, TX
Senior IT Specialist will be responsible for the performance of the service desk. They will monitor the phone queue, ticket queue, and analyst schedules and availability. They will work with the Service Desk Manager and assist with implementation of the directives set forth by the SDM.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for desktop applications and phone systems.
- Help with the roll out of new technologies across the company, such as phones, networks and systems.
- Manage hardware, software, and MFP inventory.
- Integrate enterprise applications with cloud services to ensure seamless delivery of data to all users.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of the websites, applications, and other web-based initiatives.
- Assisting in maintaining inventory of all equipment, software, and license users
- Participate in on-call support rotation
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Manage Intune to automate software installs, permissions, compliance, imaging
- Work advanced technical issues and escalations from other team members
- Liaison with Networking, Systems and Development for assistance before escalating.
- Serve as Escalation Point and liaison between Service Desk and other IT departments
- Ability to work with people across the company to ensure that the system integrity is maintained
- Advanced troubleshooting skillset derived from 5+ years of experience
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience
- General awareness of enterprise-level systems (web, database, storage), PC repair, and network management
Minimum Requirements & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in computer administration and troubleshooting.
- Ability to deploy, configure, and support operating systems on end user and mobile devices
- Experience with Office365 administration and support
- Experience with end user phone system support.
- Experience with Active Directory on prem and Azure AD
- Experience with Intune configurations and deployment
- Experienced multi-tasker with the ability to manage support challenges related to remote locations and a remote workforce.
- Knowledge of basic network connectivity with local and wide area networks, troubleshooting with Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology field preferred
- ITIL experience preferred
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.