QA Automation Engineer
- Location: Plano, TX
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 22-07343
- Date: December 02, 2022
- Pay: $56.0 - $60.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - QA Automation Engineer
TITLE: QA Automation Engineer What You’ll Do:
Location: Plano, TX
This position will provide the candidate the opportunity to contribute to our financial service’s client’s Automation for Interaction Servicing Fabric (Omni Channel Contact Center Solutions) that are used across the company , built with Cloud Native Microservices and application modernization strategy. This role gives the candidate a platform to partner directly with stakeholders and Leads across all the organization to spearhead modern practices with Automation/DevOps and SRE.
The team has built from the ground up a massive, highly reliable and low latency solution with modern cloud and web technologies with intuitive user experience.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- As an Automation Engineer for Servicing Fabric Organization, the candidate will be responsible for the Automation aspects of numerous front end web applications and cloud native microservices developed by the organization.
- As a senior software engineer, the candidate will need to work with other automation engineers and manual QA testers, and testers from cross functional groups such as Integration Solutions Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- The candidate will be responsible for sharing and contributing best practices for automation, automating various kinds of test suites, Collaborate with product management, user experience, customer security and engineering organizations in testing against functional and non-functional requirements and deploying cloud native applications to test, UAT and environments.
Nice to haves:
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 8+ years leading test automation experience with Java and web solutions
- Software development with Java8 , SpringBoot, and deployment in Cloud Platforms eg PCF
- Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Jasmin, KarmaRunner, Blazemeter/JMeter
- Expert knowledge of Restful Web Services, WebSockets/JSON
- Expert knowledge of testing web applications with Selenium
- Cloud Platforms - Pivotal Cloud Foundry, K8s,
- Pivotal Cloud Cache , Kafka and NoSQL databases like Cassandra.
- Security with OAUTH2, LDAP, ADFS, HTTPS/WSS
- Expert knowledge with scripting, Maven, Attalssian Tool set – JIRA, CI, Jules, Jenkins and test reporting tools is required.
- Familiarity with micro services architecture and REST API development and use is required,
- Good understanding of Digital, Cloud and Omni channel Customer Experience /Contact center concepts is highly desirable
- Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies, Ability to work in a DevOps environment (Mandatory)
- Ability to work in a DevOps environment
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- The candidate must be able to works under minimal supervision be self-sufficient, defines own objectives and goals and brings best practices to the organization.
- The candidate must be able to provide technical solutions to a diverse range of difficult problems.
- Good written and spoken communications skills
- Hard working, self-learner having a proactive approach with a go get attitude. He/she should be highly independent, self-motivated, who is hungry to learn and perform in a highly demanding, technically challenging, quality focused and time critical environment
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Extensive experience in software development and programming using Java based technologies
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions
- Ability to learn and get accustomed with the inner workings of vendor products / applications in the portfolio applications a must
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software and system management tools
- Experience with Java, Spring, Cloud technologies and Container technologies
- Experience with any NoSql -MongoDB
- Knowledge of database design / concepts and file management techniques
- Thorough understanding of software development methodology and project deliverables documentation
- Past experience with Agile development a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to independently lead and manage projects
- Ability to work closely in partnership with the business, technology and project management partners applying communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices
About Infinity Consulting Solutions a Korn Ferry Company
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement. ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.