Senior Java Developer
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-07366
- Date: December 05, 2022
- Pay: $115000.0 - $165000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Senior Java Developer
TITLE: Senior Java Developer
Location: Remote, but local to Chicagoland Area
Compensation Range : ( $55-80/HR, or 110,000-160,000 )
What You’ll Do:
- Webpage Design and development using Sencha ExtJS
- Develop processes and jobs using Java.
- Develop server side/backend algorithms using JAVA.
- Developing API for external system integration
- Analyzing data in relational databases and writing SQL scripts.
- Troubleshoot, Identify and resolve production issues.
- Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task.
- Good oral and written communications skills in both technical and client facing situations.
The Ideal Developer Will Have:
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time professional Java enterprise application development experience
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with client/server development.
- Experience building/troubleshooting complex multi-threaded applications/systems
- You must also have experience with SQL, and either MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL databases.
- JAVA concurrency, JDBC and networking is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience with Gitlab.
- Knowledge of Sencha platform is a big plus
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Strong math skills and numerical algorithm development are a plus.
- You have experience with microservices
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of serverless architecture and deployment
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.