- Location: new york, NY
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-07388
- Date: December 06, 2022
- Pay: $90000.0 - $110000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Business Analyst
TITLE: Business Analyst90-110k base + 10% targeted bonus
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid)
Compensation Range :
The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for the support, organization, coordination and presentation of data and analyses relating to financials, contracts, and project metrics. The candidate will build, validate and maintain analytical reporting using data extracted from various systems to ensure fiscal, project and resource compliance. This role will bring value by helping drive insights that allow leadership to make informed and thoughtful business decisions.
- Bachelors or Technical Degree and 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience in FP&A, including budgeting (Opex and Capex) and basic accounting principles (accruals, capitalization, prepaid expenses, etc.)
- Expert skills in MS Office Suite (i.e. Excel Pivots, VLOOKUP's, Complex Formulas and PowerPoint Embedded Charts, Tables, Formatting, flowcharts, etc.)
- Experience with a procure to pay solution such as SAP Ariba (i.e. process requisitions, research invoices and purchase orders, create custom reports of financial transactions, etc.)
- Ability to compile, analyze, aggregate, quality check and report project resource centric data (i.e. Capacity, Demand, etc.)
- Expert in accurately extracting, modeling, and reconciling large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Outstanding problem solver with an analytical mindset, excellent organizational skills and demonstrated passion for data detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (i.e. the ability to bring actionable insights through effective communication)
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Independent thinker, ability to anticipate
- Excellent knowledge of project management and enterprise level tools such as Client PPM, CA PPM or similar tool
- Experience with new system implementation(s) or creating databases
- Knowledge of basic SharePoint administration (i.e. workflow approvals, site maintenance, permissions, etc.)
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Develop, coordinate, report and maintain resource and financial data inputs/outputs and its related duties included but not limited to (i.e. planning, reporting, organizing, follow up, approvals, etc.)
- Assist with end to end administrative support for operations and technology contracts (i.e. obtain and ensure contract agreements are in compliance with company policies, etc.)
- Learn, understand, and champion best practices for fiscal and resource reporting and analytics
- Escalate outliers, anomalies, exceptions, etc. where necessary and assist in the improvement of end to end organizational processes
Success factors/job competencies:
- The Sr. Business Analyst must work both independently and with the entire O&T Administration team, and is an active participant in the governance and financial management of the O&T organization at The Clearing House.
- The Sr. Business Analyst helps analyze data and recommends solutions that will best support the governance and financial management of the O&T organization and assists in the conversion of issues and bottlenecks into a smooth and well-running process.
- The Sr. Business Analyst completes analysis reports and meeting preparation with the final presentation in mind. Analysis, accuracy and completeness of content and presentation are equally important in providing professional and informative reporting.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.