- Location: Newark, NJ
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 22-07390
- Date: December 06, 2022
- Pay: $75.0 - $82.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Tableau Developer
Tableau Developer Newark, NJ - Hybrid 2x per week
Compensation Range : $75-$82/hour
- Design, develop, enhance, and deliver BI reports and dashboards that adhere to best practices, and business goals.
- Interacts with business users to understand BI needs and establish commitments to the business.
- Ensures accuracy of reports and dashboards through quality assurance
- Generate data through SQL and other programming languages to develop and automate reports/dashboards at a defined cadence of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually or a completely automated solution with daily updates on data
- Responsible for scheduling BI Reports/dashboards and performance tuning
- Prepare data extracts from underlying data lakes/data warehouses for building Reports/dashboards
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field
- Expert Tableau Development skills, some experience within Tableau Server and Tableau Dashboards
- Experience with BI and ETL tools
- Experience working with large datasets, relational databases (SQL) and distributed systems
- Strong understanding of Information design for enhancing user interactivity
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to handle multiple projects required
- Ability to explore creative visual design options to enable requirements that are not met by out-of-box capabilities
- Excellent communication, listening, and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving and learning skills.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.