- Location: Plano, TX
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 19-02022
- Date: March 26, 2019
Questions about this job listing?
Contact the recruiter now.
Job Description - API Developer
6+ MONTH CONTRACT; POTENTIAL TO HIRE
ICS is looking for a API Gateway Developer to join our growing Fintech client's team in Plano, TX!
As a Digital API Gateway developer, you will work with cross-functional team consisting of business, design authorities, external partners and the service provider teams to:
- help onboard services to the API Gateway,
- develop and test various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs,
- help onboard various clients to use the APIs
- develop mock client apps to perform end-to-end testing
- assist in integration, QA, and Performance tests
- assist in production monitoring setup and rollout to partners
- You will also have a post-project implementation responsibility to monitor product quality, triage any issues and adjust as customers deem necessary.
- 3-5 years application development experience
- 2+ years working experience on Agile scrum team
- 1+ years developing REST services using Java or Python or Node.js
- 1+ years developing APIs on APIGEE or API Connect
- Experience delivering APIs to external partners and integrating with external vendors will be extremely desirable
- Knowledgeable about implementing security protocols, SAML, OAuth, JWS, JWE
- Experience with performance testing tools such as Apache JMeter, Blazemeter
- Experience with GIT
- Understanding of Devops processes
- Experience with monitoring tools and Splunk
- Experience with tuning high volume applications