ATM Support Representative
- Location: Frisco, TX
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 19-06092
- Date: October 11, 2019
Job Description - ATM Support Representative
ATM SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
CONTRACT TO HIRE
We are hiring Technical Support Analysts for a financial services client in Frisco! These positions will support hardware and software related to the financial industry, in addition to supporting Automated Teller Machine (ATM) equipment across the U.S. in a high level capacity.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide technical phone support to ATM Owners & Operators;
- Answer incoming calls to the Merchant Services Technical Support queue.
- Assist customers with basic hardware/software support and hardware replacement.
- Make outbound calls to customers to troubleshoot/resolve technical issues.
- Identify parts required and order/request parts.
- Provide repair quotes to customers for parts and labor.
- Offer upgrades & warranties to customer.
- Create/Work service event records in CORE to track field service calls.
- Bind DES keys.
- Provide basic communications support (LAN, Dial, CDMA).
- Participate on technical support projects team.
- Understand and communicate complex and technical information clearly and concisely, adjusting language and terminology to the needs of the customer (internal and external) in a professional manner.
- Provide efficient productivity and superior quality service while working in a fast paced environment.
- Client Device Manager
- Microsoft Office
- ADP Self Service
Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have 2 years of experience in the electronics field.
- Solid independent decision-making skills.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems. Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Field experience preferred.
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish, a plus.
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.