- Location: Stamford, CT
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 20-03859
- Date: September 22, 2020
Job Description - AWS Architect
Our client is currently seeking a AWS Architect to join their growing team in Houston! They are known for having an amazing company culture and are experiencing explosive growth right now! Looking self-starter that wants to be part of the healthcare industry to make an impact of the lives of others.
This opportunity is for an individual that wants to grow within a fantastic organization. You would be working on bundled payment solutions that provide top notch services to healthcare companies across the US. This position help build out their AWS environment. Healthcare experience is a plus!
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) development and architect experience
- AWS Certifications are preferred
- Design and Architect solutions with the development teams.
- Cloud Application Design and Development AWS Cloud Platforms
- Devops experience needed
- Experience standing up new AWS environment and assisting development teams take applications to the cloud
- Hands on experience of Container technologies, such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with Spark and Swift
- Understanding of DevOps principles, tools and the intersection with cloud architecture
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact with all technical and nontechnical members of the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate across business users, development groups and leadership
Related Job Listings
No related jobs at this time.