Business Intelligence Principal Consultant – aka Project Delivery Engagement Manager
We are looking for a senior level BI Consultant who can partner with internal and cross-functional teams to help our client's advisory practice development and client engagement. The BI Principal Consultant role will be responsible for assessing their corporate clients' Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Business Intelligence and Analytics capabilities to turn information into value, identify risk and opportunities, and inform tactical and strategic decisions. The BI Consultant will plan, direct, and manage client engagements, deliver client value and grow advisory scope. In addition, advise clients on their agenda, roadmaps, and strategy for a successful BI improvement or implementation of BI capabilities.
- Conduct BI and Analytics maturity assessments and identify pain points for capabilities, e.g. clarity of agenda and alignment with business objectives, roles and responsibilities, and data + technology readiness.
- Build future state BI and Analytics strategy and roadmaps, and propose recommendations for business capabilities, organizational adjustments and technical components to support BI and Analytics.
- Implement an enterprise wide BI and Analytics framework, with a focus on improvement of standard measurement definitions and methods, performance analytics, and risk and opportunity identification.
- Define and help our clients design roles, responsibilities and operating models required to operate and sustain the enterprise BI and Analytics.
- Assist clients with qualitative and quantitative analysis for building a strong business case for change.
- Identify and recognize data standards, policies and controls necessary to sustain a BI solution.
- Demonstrate a rigorous and analytical problem-solving approach, leading information gathering sessions and preparing and delivering client presentations and work products/prototypes.
- Provide thought leadership, frameworks, and best practices required to deliver effective BI and Analytics solutions to clients.
- Identify the emerging needs for BI and Analytics that arise from the operational goals and strategies, technology, current processes, and skill levels in the client's environment.
- Work with enterprise and solution architects to establish target BI and Analytics technology designs for clients.