KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS Please describe the "know-how” and/or skills necessary to successfully perform in this position, regardless of how they are obtained.
● Experience defining and supporting software solutions for business users.
● Knowledge of software solution development life cycles, user adoption strategies and best practices for effective implementations.
● Ability to interpret and document application design specifications from end user descriptions of functional needs.
● Understanding of how IT affects an organization and the ability to link it to business processes.
● Excellent organizational skills. Detail oriented. Customer Service focused.
● Proven ability to multi-task, self-driven, ability to meet deadlines under time constraints.
● Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – (i.e., education, years of experience, etc.):
● Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Business Administration, Computer Science) or equivalent work experience.
● At least 3-5 years of business analyst experience.
● Intermediate skills using business applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and/or Google applications).
● Experience working with large scale, enterprise wide systems.
● Experience supporting CRM and/or Financial systems is a plus.
● Business Analysis certification is a plus.
● Project management experience is a plus.
|Payments Project Manager - REMOTE|
|Network Automation Engineer|
|Technical Business Analyst|