Business Analyst Description:
The Business Analyst will perform requirements gathering, process documentation, and quality control for technology solutions implemented at our organization. The Business Analyst will take responsibility for leading requirements gathering, task prioritization, and software quality assurance across a number the organization's programs and teams. The Business Analyst reports to the Senior Manager, Integrated Program Operations.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluate business processes to develop functional requirement specifications that ensure full understanding of team deliverables for software developers.
- Lead ongoing meetings and reviews with program teams to optimize processes and systems.
- Participate in development kick-off and Agile sprint planning sessions to communicate requirements and timelines with software developers.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and execute software quality tests.
- Manage and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with program teams and leadership.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Define, implement, and champion policies to significantly increase the efficiency of the company's software development/quality/delivery process
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Business Analyst Position Requirements, Qualifications, and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least three years of experience in software design, quality control, or business analysis.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Excellent documentation skills (requirement definitions, use cases, process flows, data models).
- Highly detail-oriented and organized individual with the ability to manage multiple assignments and work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas for improved processes.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and consultative skills.
- Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus