Business Systems Analyst
- Location: Newark, NJ
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 22-02512
- Date: April 13, 2022
- Pay: $90.0 - $95.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
Hybrid - Newark, NJ
Long Term Contract
- Build a strong partnership with our global business partners
- Work with business, external vendors and internal technology solutions group, managing priorities and critical production issues, vendor releases.
- Manage technology and business initiatives
- Monitor and report on vendor performance, delivery and relationship health.
- Escalate areas of concern, business impact and recommended remediation
- Support cross functional relationships with internal clients including: Operations, Technology, Front/Middle Office, Compliance and Operating Risk.
- Work with Product Owner in initiating business process reviews and workflow changes, while working directly with end users, vendors and technology when applicable.
Your Required Skills:
- 8+ years of experience in vendor management/relationship management/product/project management, preferably within a cross-functional Asset Management organization
- Strong understanding of Aladdin Systems or comparable OMS platform.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization
- Proven ability to manage several initiatives concurrently
- Proven ability to structure SQL queries, understand stored procedures, and understanding of relational database models.
- Very strong relationship management capabilities and confidence engaging directly with business partners and technical resources
- Strong attention to detail and ability to document complex workflows.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and partnering skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a related field
Your Desired Skills:
- Hands-on Experience with Business Intelligence Reporting tools - Power BI Tools, Tableau
- Proven ability in database design and development
- Experience with Agile, Jira and Confluence a plus
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.