Client Advocate Engineer – IT Infrastructure
Minneapolis – St Paul, MN
Median Base Salary Range: $65,000 ( full time / permanent hire position )
Must have clean driving record and reliable transportation
Experience working within an MSP industry, servicing SMB and large customers is ideal.
Currently looking for a Client Advocate to support top clients on a daily basis. You will be responsible for visiting 8-10 client sites on a regular basis. You will be the "point person " for each client and will serve as the technical expert to each of them. You will have a very large support team behind you to handle all tickets and issues, but the company wants YOU to be the face of the organization.
- Ability to use due diligence data and the Statement of Work and create a Transition Project Plan
- Ability to manage, identify, mitigate and manage problems as they occur
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks, and prioritize appropriately to meet deadlines
- Hands on experience implementing hosted, multi-tenant Exchange versions 2003 - 2016 and O365
- Hands on experience implementing HelpDesk
- Hands on experience with hosted and virtual server implementations…VEEAM 9.5 and at least vCenter 5.0, Horizon 6, and ESXi 5.0
- Hands on experience leading transition and transformation projects
- Ideal candidate will have experience in cloud computing
- Digest deliverables from the company Statement of Work, (or Change Request) considering customer environment details and develop Transition project plans to ensure a successful transition from customer's as is state to the company designed solution
- Execute the Transition project delivering on time, within cost, to the satisfaction of the customer
- Set and continually manage customer, internal stakeholders and steady state delivery organization expectations
- Ensure preparation of project completion documents (Drawings, diagrams and Run Books) and ensure knowledge transfer occurs to enable a successful handoff to steady state delivery
- Prepare customer documents to seamlessly execute the project plan and ensure Transition delivery sign off.