CLOUD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Fort Meade, MD
- Working with Cyber Analytic development and optimization.
- Work as part of a team to Client, enhance, capture, and counter cyber activity.
- The ideal candidate will have cyber analytic development experience, preferably with NCTOC or Cyber Security Operations.
- Working side by side with the customer and analysts to identify, design and implement solutions.
- Ability to program in either Java, Python, or Pig, etc.
- Five years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Three years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++.
- Two years of experience with the Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig.
- DoD 8570 IAT I baseline certification required
- TS/SCI w/ Poly required
A Bachelors' degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.