Cloud Solutions Architect
The Solutions Architect will handle the architecture and design for products in a portfolio predominantly with Cloud Technologies (Azure Preferred) and Wipro's Total Operations (TOPS). The Architect will serve as a lead on large scale projects, including requirements gathering, idea, collaboration, solution creation, and documentation of architecture, and scenarios to enable implementation.
As an active member of the Enterprise Architecture team, the Architect Solutions partners with other architects in the organization; mentors, helps, advices and guides Tech leads, Scrum Teams and collaborates with cross functional teams during the lifecycle of a program, project or product.
• Lead, architect, design, develop, and implement Azure Cloud and Wipro's Total Operations (TOPS) based solutions and products following best practices and guidelines using Java, Spring Boot, APIs, Microsoft's, Wipro's, and leading-edge technologies that will help evolve current technology stacks.
• Participate in requirements gathering and provide analysis of requirements
• Architect, design and build new frameworks and maintain the firms current frameworks in collaboration with Tech Leads and other architects to support the Products in Real Time and Analytics platforms for Cloud and On Prem.
• Lead architecture discussions and provide direction, guidance and mentorship to the development and infrastructure teams.
• Work with Scrum Teams and Tech Leads on the architecture, design, development, and engineering of different products.
• Complete documentation of the solution architecture and the demo scenarios to enable the design/development team to implement projects.
• Ensure architecture of solutions are in alignment with Enterprise Architecture.
• Coach & train internal staff, supporting proof of concepts and pilot projects.
• Lead/conduct/participate in detailed code reviews in a constructive manner to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices.
• All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as mathematics, engineering, information systems, computer science or related discipline
• Seven (7) years of practical work experience in software development using Agile methodology, developing containerized applications, Java, CCL, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, Cloud development and database
• Two (2) years of experience on Cloud/OnPrem Architecture, Design, and Development
• Experience handling the end-to end implementation of at least five (5) medium/large projects
• Solid experience with Cloud, Microservices, SOA, ESB, OO design, BPM and EAI applications
• Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
• Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
• Master's degree in engineering or related discipline
• Three (3) years of Airline experience
• Five (5) years of experience in Application Designing, Design patterns and Architecture
• Cloud, Architecture, or Enterprise Architecture Certifications
|UX Designer - Remote|
|Market Data Support Engineer Level 2|
|Customer Insights Analyst|