CRM Business Analyst
- Location: Flower Mound, TX
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 19-05472
- Date: September 11, 2019
Job Description - CRM Business Analyst
CRM BUSINESS ANALYST
Flower Mound, TX
2-6 Week Temp Position
ICS is seeking a temporary CRM Business Analyst for our Client in the Flower Mound, TX area! The successful candidate will assist with research to understand multiple variables among theHealthcare IT industry involving user groups, tasks, etc. The CRM Business analyst will play a key role in collaborating with users, partners, and customers in order to shape key experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Based on internal customer input:
- Create user personas
- Implement functional requirements, established business rules, established process workflows, use cases and other outcomes.
- Perform all production support activities, triage issues and prioritize fixes.
- Report release planning in support of CRM needs, implement changes and participate in design reviews to ensure solutions meet user needs.
- Serve as technical product expert for sales, client support and other departments, and support the new release process.
- Handle the user license process
- Develop strong working relationships with members of Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Product Management for purpose to reviewing the CRM functionality and analysis of reported issues.
- Recommend workable alternative solutions to users that report a minor issue until such time that the issue can be addressed in a future sprint.
- Escalate a critical issue quickly and clearly so the issue is comprehended and prioritized appropriately.
- Provide feedback to the initiator of the CRM tickets regarding status and timing of the reported issue.
- Provide User Acceptance Testing for all CRM enhancements and fixes prior to production release.
- Summarize and communicate all changes to the CRM system to all internal customers.
- Handle all communications professionally and efficiently and according to company policies.
- Promote, follow, and document consistency in policies and procedures in support of the CRM functionality
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Bachelor's in Information Technology or related field.
- 2 years' experience working with CRM tools (Sugar CRM, SalesForce or similar system)
- Business Acumen – Able to quickly learn what the organization does and why they do it
- Detail Oriented – Pay attention to little things and ensure handled.
- Customer Acumen – Recognizes each interaction is opportunity to build relatopnships
- Communication – Clear and effective communicator, both written and verbal, both internally and externally.
- Drive - High passion and energy levels with a deep need to compete and win.
- Focus – Recognizes this is not an 8-hour job, willing to put in time to ensure success.
- Knowledge – Possess the skill, experience and stature to be a major contributor
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Knowledge of Internet software and Word Processing software and able to quickly learn internal software applications and services
- Must have extensive knowledge of CRM systems and services.
- Must be able to learn and use the other production applications (e.g. bug tracking system, LMS, billing system) with a high level of competency and efficiency.
- Must be able to document requests / issues with screenshots and clearly, reproducible steps.