- In depth knowledge of Windows desktop technologies.
- In depth knowledge of Desktop and laptop hardware.
- Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and Internetworking Technology
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Server, Voice & Communications Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of various Operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Apple)
- Knowledge of Audio and Video Conferencing technologies.
- Knowledge of common Market Data applications and services.
- Relevant industry certifications may include Microsoft MCP, MCSA or individual Microsoft specialist training such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook or ITSM products
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years technical support experience, preferably within a financial services organization.
Special Job Requirements:
- Shift rota basis.
- After hours on call support.
- Bank holidays.
- Occasional afterhours and weekend work as needed