$90,000 - $105,000 base range DOQ
Our direct client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team! This is a highly reputable, well-known, locally HQ, small/mid-sized tech company! Most all employees are technical in nature and responsibility which provides ample growth opportunity and ability to touch lots of technology!
- Chef (automation) and cookbook design
- Azure Stack (on prem)
- Responsible for automating and building, monitoring, and management of the private cloud compute and infrastructure used every day by internal and customer stakeholders
- This engineer is constantly looking to optimize systems and services for security, automation, and performance/availability, while ensuring solutions developed adhere and align to architecture standards.
- Plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications in prod/non-prod environments.
- Design and implement appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
- Influence broader technology groups in adopting Cloud technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Provision and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, infrastructure upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Research, develop, and implement innovative and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks