As a DevOps Engineer, they will work on managing large scale, fault tolerant and distributed messaging systems which offer variety of services to support Derivatives business. They will use internal systems and platforms that leverage proprietary and open source software and tools to ensure that applications are developed in accordance with SDLC guidelines, are of production quality and can be deployed quickly. They will need to interact with platform developers, engineering and developer communities, internal clients and leverage infrastructure that already exists in the firm as well as develop or integrate new technologies.
Areas of focus:
- Deliverable planning and ownership
- Unix Scripting
- Linux Commands
Good to have:
- Understanding of Messaging products
· Higher degree in computer science or engineering
· Experience with logging and monitoring tools and performance analysis.
· Experience with Linux scripting and batch scheduling technologies like Control-M is desirable
· Superb communication and collaboration skills
|Java Spring Developer|
|Java Software Enginieer|