SCOPE OF POSITION:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Director of Infrastructure and Security Services provides leadership for the IT Customer Success, IT Operations, Networking, and Security teams responsible for the design, deployment, operation, and support of our core computing environment. They will provide IT services including end user support, file servers and data management, as well as productivity, messaging, and collaboration applications. The Director will have solid technical infrastructure and security experience as well as a superior service-oriented approach to infrastructure operations. As a member of the IT senior leadership team, the role contributes to the development and execution of the global IT strategy.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION:
(Minimum Education and/or Experience required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Management or related fields.
- 8+ years' experience building and managing infrastructure and security teams.
- 12+ years progressive hands-on experience in IT systems administration, network administration, security, operations and 24x7 support.
- Experience with global operations and remote staff
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills (oral and written) are necessary
- Strategic and detail oriented with strong customer service skills.
- Well-versed in best practices and evolving architectural trends, including experience utilizing cloud IaaS and PaaS and building SaaS-based applications with AWS, Azure, Office365, etc.
- Strong understanding of common enterprise services (directory services, etc.), products (Client servers, Cisco UCS, VMWare, Veeam, Cisco Nexus, Cisco Meraki, Fortinet, etc.), operating systems (Linux, Windows), containers, middleware, messaging protocols and databases.
- In-depth knowledge of information security architecture for key infrastructures and capabilities, including, but not limited to: Identify & Access Management; Endpoints; Servers; Network; Database; Mobility; Cloud; Data Protection; Solution Development.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and research potential cost-effective solutions where possible.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Microsoft, Security, ITIL, or other relevant certifications preferred.
- Ability to travel 10-20% of time (domestically and globally)