Currently seeking a Product Manager to step into the organization that will help increase the eCommerce business by over 100M in 2021. The team is ramping up and you will play a KEY role into the success. You will have a voice, your opinions will be valued and you will be a true diving force behind the entire organization. Responsibilities:
As the Product Manager of ecommerce for Cart & Checkout, you will create a frictionless purchase experience for customers. Our company prides in providing customer the purchasing power through variety of financing & lease to own options. On checkout team, the journey starts as the customer places an item in their Cart and continues down through the Checkout process and includes the e-commerce backend platforms that power and experience. The team is also responsible for the life cycle of order processing using all forms of payments like credit card, loan, and lease to own.
You will lead our strategy and execution, articulating your vision to partner teams and accommodating their feedback. We'll count on you to independently lead product discovery, ideation, alignment, delivery, and ongoing iterative improvement. We believe in data, so you'll work closely with both analysts and researchers to demonstrate the results your creative designs deliver in both customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer as well as internal business strategy / goals.
- Prioritize and drive backlog and feature launches for your Product area with your engineering team.
- Join forces with other teams to conceptualize, test, and build engaging experiences that meet core customer needs. Use data analytics, and tools like design thinking to recognize customer problems and produce end-to-end experiences that lower customer cognitive load in taking the next step.
- Own and report on business KPIs related to ecommerce upper funnel.
- Conduct competitive analysis and report back to the team on impactful findings.
- Form hypotheses conduct A/B tests and experiments to improve customer experience and business outcomes.
- Run scrum team, provide clear requirements in form of user stories and planning artifacts that guide the prioritization and resource alignment for work. This includes our 3rd party partners. Work with partners to clearly communicate and evangelize vision, plans, and business results.
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience as a product manager developing and launching ecommerce and digital products in a fast-paced environment. Experience in Checkout is desired.
- Experience with delivering capabilities like buy online, pickup in store and same day delivery is desired.
- 1+ years of experience leading diverse teams of product analysts in cross-functional environments.
- Excellent product sense and UX design experience, with deep empathy for our customers.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce KPIs, how they are measured and influenced.
- Knowledge of web development technologies and APIs. Experience with Magento Commerce is a definite plus.
- Passion for understanding customer needs and pairing with data and great design to elegantly solve problems. Shown success being responsible for the product roadmap of significant customer-facing features and releasing via formation of hypotheses and experimentation.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies and has served in the Product Owner role in Agile teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom. Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal mentorship. Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.