Full Stack .NET Developer
- Location: Plano, TX
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 20-03582
- Date: September 03, 2020
Job Description - Full Stack .NET Developer
FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
Contract to Hire
ICS is hiring a Full Stack .NET Developer for our Client in the Plano, TX area! This position will serve as a key function on a small team of developers. We are looking for a qualified candidate with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to see an application through all lifecycle stages.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prepare and maintain code for various internal applications and investigate and resolve any defects.
- Enhance existing applications by analyzing business objectives and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Monitor everyday usage of applications and provide require support.
- Other tasks as required.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Experience with full stack web development
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with webservices
- Experience with code version tools
- Experience with tools such as odata,Git, PowerShell, WebForms, SPA, Nuget, SAML, PKI, Entity Framework, Kendo UI, Bootstrap are a plus.