Full Stack Software Developer III
- Location: Plano, TX
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 21-04883
- Date: August 31, 2021
Job Description - Full Stack Software Developer III
FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER III
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with product and development teams to create an amazing user experience.
- Build integration and unit tests along with code.
- Work in agile development environment with short sprints and standups. Implement proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software.
- Maintain and support existing software and hardware systems, infrastructure and production.
- Assist support staff and team members in trouble-shooting software issues and implementing bug fixes.
- Takes ownership of the code base.
- Work to continually improve code quality, and get bugs fixed and deployed rapidly
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3-5+ years of experience developing systems/software for large business environments (Java, J2EE, REST APIs)
- Experience with performance testing web applications
- Experience in or knowledge of Python, Celery, Go, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, SaltStack, Flask, Git, React, Elixir.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of virtualization (libvirt, KVM, Xenserver).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong programming skills including software engineering methodologies and best practices.
- REST/API development.
- Strong experience with Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience working in a Linux development environment.
- Strong experience with relational databases, and specifically MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs.