If you are a skilled developer with a passion for improving healthcare for the world, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, and technically curious individual who has professional experience with Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Work in an agile product team and across cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and support complex software systems using Microsoft .NET Core and open source full-stack technologies.
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to understand desired application requirements.
- Able to work independently and mentor/lead junior engineers in coding techniques to raise the bar on your team.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for essential system design and integration decisions and communicating decisions to the team.
- Learn and share knowledge of new technologies to support technically challenging projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities.
- 5+ years of related technical development experience required
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core 2.0 or above, ASP.net MVC, WebAPI, Angular 2 or above
- Hands-on experience with both SQL Server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Prior exposure to Microservice architectures
- Practical knowledge of OOPs concepts and Design patterns
- .NET unit testing using NUnit, XUnit and Moq
- Must have a good understanding of different package distribution tools like NPM, Nuget, GitHub, etc.
- Familiarity with DICOM/HL7 standard is a plus
- Experience with Containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Familiar with DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps, TFS, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Linux operating system is a plus
- Experience with online API Documentation like Swagger