Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The HRIS Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of the HR/Payroll system, in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves as the day to day support for data integrity, system changes, report writing and process improvements. Will work closely with members of the HR, Payroll and Information Technology teams to ensure that HR data is properly flowing to other internal and external systems.
• Provide support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
• Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools; develop and administer standard reports. Be able to see through data and analyze it to find conclusions. Present these findings or translate the data.
• Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
• Act as the point person responsible for ensuring systems integration related to organizational structure. This includes achieving successful connectivity between system code structure and business needs. Perform review of all aspects of the organizational data, troubleshoot, and ensure the integrity of all organizational data elements. Review all workflow, suggest improvement and work with HR partners to ensure workflow is accurate.
• Ensure accurate documentation process manuals are designed and updated for all HRIS processes.
• Develop user-friendly procedures, guidelines and documentation.
• Train staff and new system users on processes/functionality as needed.
• Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS upgrades or patches in coordination with project team needs.
• Upon request, collaborate with IT staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
• Collaborate with other HRIS users (Payroll, Accounting, Projects, etc.) to ensure integrity and integration of the HRIS.
• May be responsible for developing systems in house or working with external vendors.
• Advise management on organizational policy matters related to the HRIS • Provide general HR related assistance as requested.
• Occasional travel may be required
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
• Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation.
• Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools.
• Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and report writing applications.
• Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively train others.
• Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and provide conclusions or approaches to the job.
• Must be able to interpret complex documents and formulate an opinion.
• The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce a solution that will work for all employees.
• Must be able to Client and see problems that may arise in the corporation or between personnel.
• Must have the ability to listen and understand employee concerns and formulate a decision to resolve the issues. Education: High School graduate/GED or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in human resources, computer science or related field or equivalent relevant work experience, and Experience: Minimum five (5) years of information systems experience in an exempt level position. Preferred: • One to two years of database/project management/systems implementation experience
• Experience reporting from Cognos, Crystal, or SQL
• Experience coding
• Certification as a PHR or SPHR or the ability to obtain certification within one year of hire.
|IS Support Technology|
|Junior Software Developer|
|IT Financial Analyst|