The Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the design, architecture, and support of the Enterprise Infrastructure. The Infrastructure Manager will be a member of the IT Operations team supporting all network, server, phone, and datacenter infrastructure across all locations. The ideal candidate for this role will have proven experience leading high performing teams with both on premise and cloud-based systems. In this role, you will need to work with internal customers and have an attention to detail to maintain a high-performance and secure network.
• Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Acts as an escalation point for Infrastructure and network teams.
• Develops and matures processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Works with the team to determine root cause of issues and communicates appropriately to internal and external customers.
• Works with the Infrastructure team to:
• Configure and maintain AWS, Azure, and other cloud-based infrastructure
• Monitor, Troubleshoot and maintain infrastructure configurations
• Develop specifications, standards, and documentation for the infrastructure
• Works with vendors for issue escalation
• Maintain inventory of network hardware and switches in the datacenter and other locations
• Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
• Provide on call assistance and support of production business systems on a rotating basis for after-hours support.
• Trains, coaches, and mentors the infrastructure team members including career development.
• Member of the Security Incident Response Team.
(A) EDUCATION LEVEL/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Bachelor's degree in discipline appropriate to assignment or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Related certifications will be helpful. The candidate must have 3+ years of experience managing a team in an enterprise environment.
(B) KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• 5+ years of intimate experience working on Networking, Server, AWS, Storage, or equivalent platforms
• 2+ years of team management or leadership experience
• Operational experience with networking and security
• ITILv3 Certification Preferred
• Stellar communication skills
|Full Stack Developer - .NET|
|SQL Developer - SSRS/SSIS|