IT Coordination Analyst
- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 21-04174
- Date: July 27, 2021
Job Description - IT Coordination Analyst
Responsible for MUSO and BK Americas business-as-usual (BAU) and project support activities, as they relate to associated duties and responsibilities outlined below. Primary areas of focus include managing the KRA and KRI process, managing the Major Incident process for IT, hosting MUSO Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, and providing project management support.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Host and track production system Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Review and track production system troubles (aka Major Incidents), ensuring that they are recorded with full information, including impact, root cause and resolution; and are resolved and closed in a timely manner.
- Preform Major Incident analyses, and prepare summary and trending reports: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, as well as customer-facing system issue reports as needed.
- Support the review and dissemination of Head Office Bulletins across MUSO entities and teams, track required actions and ensure appropriate responses are submitted to HO.
- Coordinate and prepare meeting materials and minutes for various management committee meetings, including the IT Steering, Management and Non-Financial Risk committees.
- Coordinate and prepare meeting materials and minutes for regional IT conferences (Americas, Asia/AIOD, London/EMEA), which promote information sharing and efficiencies across regions.
- Participate in the lifecycle of assigned projects from assessment to project completion.
- Provide ad-hoc and administrative support (e.g., manage surveys, data analysis, reporting, staff seating), as required