IT Help Desk Analyst
- Location: Tempe, AZ
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 20-04354
- Date: October 26, 2020
Job Description - IT Help Desk Analyst
IT HELP DESK ANALYST
ICS is hiring an IT Help Desk Analyst immediately. This position is the critical first line of support for our Clients’ consumer customers.
The IT Help Desk Analyst will be providing timely support for PC/Laptop, hardware, peripherals, mobile devices and software/applications [including some of which are proprietary; hosted on prem and/or cloud based], by responding to and diagnosing problems via phone, self-service and chat. It may be necessary to escalate to network services, information security, desktop architecture or other "next level teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Support customer inbound requests through phone, self-service and other channels as developed by Service Desk.
- Support proprietary software/applications
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to customer problems to ensure quick restoration of customer productivity. If the issue cannot be resolved within a certain timeframe, proper escalation is crucial.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant environments (software and hardware) and support policies in order to provide accurate solutions to customers.
- Assist in the developing and maintaining of a problem resolution knowledgebase.
- Assist in maintaining Help Desk e-mail, by reading, opening/documenting information into tracking tickets and escalating to proper person or department.
- Provide user administration and application support for supported applications
- Escalate User rights issues and employee setup issues to application Administrators
- Document all calls in ticketing program.
Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- Associates Degree in a related field or the related work experience
- 2+ years of IT Helpdesk or Service Desk experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication, problem solving skills and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to use Service Desk standards and follow guidelines, as well as help others interpret policy.
- MAGIC Training or previous customer service training desired.
- Desktop/OS experience: MS Office 2016 Professional Products, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11., and other Browser experience
- Familiar with Cisco VPN, Service Now, Cisco VoIP and Soft Phone a plus
- Hardware support, Client/Kodak/Canon Printer, Scanners, and Rightfax.
- Mobile device support. IOS, Android.
- Minimum typing 40WPM