IT HelpDesk Support
- Location: Tulsa, OK
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 21-00315
- Date: January 21, 2021
Job Description - IT HelpDesk Support
IT HELPDESK SUPPORT
ICS is hiring for an IT Helpdesk Support Technician for a Client in Tulsa, OK!
What You’ll Do:
- Resolves entry-level end-user calls and installs, modifies, and repairs desktop and laptop computer hardware and software systems under close supervision.
- Provides Tier 1 support primarily, and as needed and assigned Tier 2 support
- Receives and responds to user requests, providing users with technical support and resolving routine problems concerning information and voice systems related issues and other information
- Receives and coordinates, as needed, all levels of technical questions from users
- Documents all user requests and enters status data from user calls into the Help Desk application; writes regular reports
- Establishes and maintains effective lines of communication with end-users throughout the lifecycle of their issue or service request
- Installs software, hardware, and peripheral components
- Creates packages for quick install of all applications
- Maintains desktop hardware and peripherals inventory within the asset management system
- Installs, maintains, coordinates telecommunications and server hardware installation and configuration under close supervision
- Maintains physical security and logical security accounts for assigned systems
- Monitors and resolves entry-level issues relating to systems, network, and security
- Performs entry-level remedial actions to correct problems
- Writes clear, concise, and accurate procedural documentation, provides basic training to users on new company-provided product releases and new products
- Relocates technical equipment to and from an assigned location
Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of related work experience is required.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Basic computer skills, decision-making, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate reading and writing skills, basic reading skills, the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication.
- Special training in A+ and Network + or MCDST, MCP, and HDI are preferred.
Related Job Listings
No related jobs at this time.