Java/Spring Software Engineer
- Location: Wilmington, DE
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 21-05040
- Date: September 08, 2021
Job Description - Java/Spring Software Engineer
Java/AWS Software Engineer
Key responsibilities will be:
Our financial client is looking for a Java/Spring Software Engineer to join their team in Wilmington, DE. Your role is to work with our client’s users, developers and DevOps teams to gather requirements, design, implement & support our platform. Your deep knowledge of Java, continuous delivery & testing, and Cloud will help our team meet our client’s requirements. You will work on challenging projects ranging from delivering Cloud based micro-services, meta-programming, DSL & interpreter design to delivery of components to integrate with internal cloud, GOS, Kafka & Spark. You will work as part of a global and diverse team, with clients across the globe.
- 2+ years of experience working with Java, Spring, and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Part of a scrum team to deliver high quality software to the business
- Working closely with clients to build and modernize a data pipeline that will be used by technologists across the entire line of business.
- Deliver the defined solutions for the projects thru the Agile process
- Heavily involve in modernizing applications and migrating them onto cloud infrastructure including Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes to improve application scalability security and resiliency
- Be part of design and implementation of new micro-services using latest version of Spring framework and inverse of control followed by the domain driven design and best develop practice
- Apply depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Actively contribute ideas for product improvements and solutions to technology challenges
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: AWS, Kubernetes, Automated testing, Kafka, GOS