ICS is working with a Fortune 500, industry leading financial institution in Columbus, OH. As a, Big Data Developer, you will become an asset to the company since they expect to convert candidates within 6-8 months. Can you picture yourself working for one of America's ideal employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They have been named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies of 2018 and are included in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
You are expected to demonstrate deep knowledge in Big Data domain, data integration and data management tools. You will embrace leading-edge technologies and methodologies to drive innovation and early adoption of tools in the organization. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
We value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• 2+ years of experience with ETL Tools (Spark, Ab Initio) in an Enterprise Data Warehousing Environment
• 2+ years of experience on Big Data Platforms (HortonWorks or Cloudera)
• 5+ years of experience in Java
• 3+ years of hands on experience with Databases (Teradata, Oracle)
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Proven ability to define technical solutions, and ultimately lead high quality implementations
• Experience with issue resolution processes for application production problems
• Demonstrated ability prioritizing and managing deve
|Java Cloud Developer|
|Full Stack Developer|
|Java J2EE - Intermediate|