ICS is working with a Fortune 500, industry leading financial institution in Plano, TX. Can you picture yourself working for one of America’s Ideal Employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They’ve been named one of Fortune Magazine’s -World’s Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- Mandatory hands-on experience on core Java, Spring and REST services
- Strong Java, J2EE and Micro services development as well as J2EE & Object Oriented Design Patterns experience
- Strong experience in RDBMS(Oracle)
- Mandatory hands-on Cloud Technology. Containers and K8s are Optional.
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT
- Good understanding of Jenkins CI/CD, Maven/Gradle
- Good to have hands-on experience on Kafka or any Streaming Technology.
- Good to have experience in Splunk, Dynatrace tools
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices code refactoring.
|IT Help Desk Analyst|
|IT Help Desk Engineer|