Full Stack Developer
3-6 Month CTH
Full Stack Engineer
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Proven working experience using NodeJS, ReactJS & ES6 / Webpack and associated ecosystems.
- 6 - 8 years experience building web applications, user interfaces, HTML, CSS etc.
- Memory/CPU usage profiling, optimizing, tuning and testing tools (e.g. Node.js, Selenium, Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, etc.)
- Understanding of container platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Cloud and cloud technologies e.g. AWS, AWS API Gateway, Spring Cloud
- Experience in development/support of REST API interfaces (SpringBoot, GRPC, Swagger, Flask), SQL and No-SQL DBs (specifically with Cassandra).
- Test driven development using modern source control and continuous integration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational ability, time and project management skills to juggle your priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Proven skills in oral and written communication.
|IT Product Manager|
|Senior Windows Engineer - Remote|
|IT Product Owner - Remote|
|Senior Software Developer|
|Sr. UI Software Engineer|