- Location: Plano, TX
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 21-04702
- Date: August 20, 2021
Job Description - Java Developer
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands on experience in full stack development in modern technologies for large enterprise technology platforms and systems.
- Experience implementing opensource frameworks such as Spring Boot, POI, Activiti, Drools, preferred
- Experience in deploying applications using CI/CD pipelines, docker containers & Kubernetes to Cloud platforms
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Experience with in-memory caching technologies such as Hazelcast, Redis, a plus
- Familiarity with design patterns and anti-patterns, preferable.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude, with proven abilities to deliver tangible outcomes with high quality
- Proven track record in developing software using Agile methodology
- Strong teamwork skills and being part of highly motivated globally dispersed technology and business teams
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Self-motivated to learn and continually upskill to adapt to latest business and technology trends
- Critical thinking, ability to leverage expertise and challenge a solution and status quo applying experience and learning from past
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.