Java Engineer - Remote
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-02884
- Date: April 28, 2022
- Pay: $70000.0 - $120000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Java Engineer - Remote
Title: Java Engineer ICS is hiring junior and mid-level Java Engineers to support key projects to deliver customer-facing applications at our growing SaaS client’s team. These projects include modernizing existing applications and greenfield development.
Location: Remote in the U.S.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement, and debug software based on requirement and design specifications.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Investigate internal and external complaints and take corrective action.
- Attend team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and address issues.
- Work with product management teams in defining project scope and approaches.
- Work with project team to design prototypes to validate application functionality.
- Contribute actively to the creation of design specifications.
- Contribute to the production of project estimates and schedules.
- Assist in development of white papers and training documents.
- Participate actively in design, code and test plan reviews as needed.
- Follow best practices and internal policies to ensure software functionality, usability, reliability and availability.
- Respond to client queries and concerns professionally and build positive customer relationships.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Experience with Java and Spring Framework required.
- Experience developing web services and REST APIs required.
- Experience with microservices architecture and containerized deployment preferred.
- Experience in developing using Scrum and Agile methods preferred.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases preferred.
- Experience with Python/Django is a plus
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field.
- 3-8 years’ experience in software development
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.