As a Software Engineer, you will require the following skills and experience
- 3+ years hands on experience in a data oriented role
- 3+ years experience working in a Data Warehouse environment (or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience in analysis of data or complex processes and systems, demonstrating strong analytical skills.
- 3+ years using SQL
- 2+ years experience with dimensional modeling
- 3+ years creating complex functional designs which included data mappings
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with a structured SDLC and interface and coordinate with a variety of business and I/T groups
- College degree or specialized training / equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of professional experience as a developer in a data warehousing or other data oriented, batch processing environment
• 3+ years of hands on experience with Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) tools such as Ab Initio (preferred), Informatica (preferred), etc.
• 2+ years of hands on experience with relational databases such as Teradata, Oracle or DB2
• 2+ years creating complex technical designs which included data mappings
• 2+ years of hands on experience with Unix shell scripting
• 1+ years experience with Java/Spark.
• Experience with a scheduling tool, especially Control-M, is a plus.
• Experience with issue analysis and resolution including usage of issue resolution processes for application production problems.
|Site Reliability Engineer|
|Full-Stack Java Software Engineer|