- Location: Tampa, FL
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 19-06516
- Date: November 04, 2019
Job Description - Java/J2EE Developer
ICS is looking for a Java/J2EE Developer, with a unique mix of development, and data management skills, to join our growing Fintech client in Tampa, FL! In this role, you will take part in new development for an enterprise-level critical business application built on the Cloud. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills and build relationships across the organization! This is a contract to hire opportunity.
As a Software Engineer you will join an Agile team and be responsible for the full lifecycle of new features from their concept through deployment. You will design, develop, integrate and test mission-critical enterprise systems and provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs.
Nice to have:
- Excellent Analytical skills and Problem solving approach
- Strong understanding of architecture and design of large enterprise systems
- Strong background on cloud and micro services technologies including private and public clouds
- Java/J2EE expertise, Cassandra, Cloud frameworks, MicroServices, Oracle
- Strong technical leadership skills to work closely with Product Owner to successfully deliver the product features
- Create and Review technical design documents for developing and integrating programs per written specifications and ensure best design is implemented
- Examine applications to ensure adherence to software engineering guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Utilize multiple programming languages and software technologies to ensure applications are suitably fit for use and admissible for maintenance/upgrades.
- Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies.
- Cassandra, Netflix OSS, Angular JS, Messaging technologies such as MQ/Kafka