Java Software Engineering Lead
ICS is working with a Fortune 500, industry leading financial institution in Wilmington, DE, currently looking for a Lead Java Software Engineer. You will become an asset to the company since they expect to convert candidates within 8-12 months. Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well. The adoption of new technologies is a constant endeavor our client, so that they can adapt to ever-changing market trends.
As an experienced Java Software Engineer Lead, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
· Strong project management and team management skills.
· Expertise in assigned group of applications/platform to provide application/platform service to multiple clients and implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
· Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
· Keen understanding of financial control and budget management.
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
· Strong technical work experience in large, complex enterprise environments, large-scale distributed technology projects.
· Hands-on experience in SharePoint and implementing custom, automated business intelligence solutions involving complex data sources and custom online presentation and reporting vehicles.
|Java Software Engineer|
|Java Software Engineer|
|Quality Assurance-QTP and VB Script|