- Support transformation of established infrastructure using automation.
- Support the building new systems environments, and upgrading/patching existing ones through the use of automation tooling.
- Handle project management and reporting for various enterprise level, time-sensitive initiatives.
- Provide hands-on support for the ongoing development of Infrastructure-As-Code(IAC) and support operation as well as maintenance teams.
- Analyze infrastructure automation requirements and code development.
- Script to build required automation and tools on an ad-hoc basis (using ARM, CloudFormation, etc.).
- Work with API development, middleware, storage, messaging, and cloud technology capabilities.
- Design and develop reusable components, code, and document custom automation frameworks, maintain scripts, as well as update these items as needed to build continuous delivery pipelines; ensuring rapid availability of products.
- Deploy and decommission client environments for multi as well as single-tenant hosted applications following established processes and procedures.
- Monitor system and application performance to detect errors, apply testing procedures/methodologies (e.g. diagnostic software), as well as provide interpretation of data.
- Lead incident management calls and coordinate resources through resolution.
- Partner with business leaders and users to identify opportunities for new digital capabilities and products that transform our resident's experience as well as the experience of our associates.
- Mentor and collaborate with cross functional teams through the full lifecycle of product development (research, prototype, test, and build).
- Work in a hands-on, collaborative environment to build breakthrough experiences and products.
- Serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, thought leader.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 5 or more years of experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver consumer or commercial experiences and core product platforms that power those experiences.
- Understanding of Scrum and/or Scaled Agile Framework process and best practices.
- Strong structured communication & storytelling skills with all audiences.
- Familiarity with open APIs and/or AWS/Azure Cloud technologies Knowledge and passion for emerging technologies and how they are used to empower developers and businesses to deliver great products.
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- Strong mentorship skills.
- Design thinking proficiency.