LEAD MOBILE ENGINEER
ICS is hiring a Lead Mobile Engineer to join a team designing and developing next generation technology for the future of transportation. Our Client is creating connected systems that both improve the automotive access experience and enable new mobility solutions and services.
The System Architect/Lead Mobile Software Engineer will help architect, design, and prototype mobile applications and SDKs for connected vehicle systems that push forward the state of the art. The ideal Lead Mobile Engineer is enthusiastic about IoT products, excited about working closely with others on small development teams, and energized by working on technically challenging projects that include embedded applications, cloud services, and mobile apps.
Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- 8+ years software engineering experience, progressively increasing in complexity
- Experience designing and building secure mobile apps and SDKs (focus on IoT solutions preferred).
- Experience applying cybersecurity principles and protocols to build end-to-end secure systems.
- Passion for technology and problem solving.
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong commitment to quality, attention to detail, and user experience.
- Strong ability to work independently and as a member of a diverse team.
- Ability to plan and coordinate teams of people.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to develop drawings and documentation to communicate complex problems and solutions to both engineers and non-engineers.
- Ability to recognize and mitigate both technical and organizational challenges.
- Ability to develop system designs for a variety of applications, from low-fidelity proof-of-concepts to production-intent solutions.
- Lead engagements with customers and 3rd party software developers.
- Learn constantly and dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience designing and developing for Android and iOS.
- Experience with iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience with message brokers and queueing (e.g., RabbitMQ, AMQP, MQTT).
- Understanding of network protocols (e.g., TCP, HTTP).
- Experience developing new products and technology with an agile team.
- Experience building real-time interactive integrated systems.
- Experience in all phases of software development (feasibility, design, implementation, integration, test, and support), preferably experience with complex systems that include multiple domains.
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines (systems, embedded, cloud web, mobile, testing).