Lead Software Engineer - C#/Azure/Blockchain - Remote
- Location: Remote, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-00697
- Date: February 01, 2022
- Pay: $0.0 - $165000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Lead Software Engineer - C#/Azure/Blockchain - Remote
LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Irving, TX or 100% Remote
$145k - $155k + 15% Bonus
ICS is hiring a Lead Software Engineer with strong .NET Core and Azure experience, to oversee and drive the creation of our Client's new blockchain driven B2B software solution.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who wants the opportunity to learn and work with Blockchain technologies in an enterprise environment.
What You'll Do:
- Lead an Agile team of .Net developers, UX/UI developers, database developers, QA engineers / analysts, and blockchain developers to drive the development of our business critical (24/7/365) modular, cloud-based application.
- Guide the development and delivery of maintainable and highly scalable multi-tier PaaS applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Work in Agile teams following Agile + SAFe methodologies to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind.
- Design, build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Develop applications utilizing Cloud technologies (Blockchain, PaaS, Azure Kubernetes)
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues.
- Play an important role as a technical leader defining the framework, technology, processes / best practices and culture for a new world-class Agile team co-located into Agile Neighborhoods.
- Drive special projects such as greenfield and v1 development, creating microservices, reviewing third party libraries, and conducting technical research regarding different ways to improve the development environment / best practices.
- Coach, support and mentor less-experienced staff in their career development and provide them daily guidance and direction.
- Influence peers and technical staff within the team and collaborate with internal customers and work teams across departments.
- Select and implement development tools and coordinate technical standards within a development team.
- Understand the use of technology and how its implementation affects strategic business goals.
Skills/Experience You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of Technical Lead experience
- 10+ years of overall enterprise development experience, with recent experience across the following technologies:
- 2+ years' experience with Blockchain: general knowledge, Typescript/NodeJS with Blockchain, creation of smart contracts with Solidity, Overflow, test net, familiar with Truffle or Hardhat.
- 5+ years experience developing customer facing applications.
- 3+ years experience Azure DevOps, deployment strategies and release management.
- Experience designing Highly Available multi-region solutions.
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes and containerization.
- Deep technical knowledge in Microservices, Service-Oriented, Stateless Services architecture design
- Experience with Trunk-based development & Feature Toggling
- Experience with complicated software refactoring and design patterns.
- Deep understanding of SOLID design principals and patterns
- Experience with telemetry, observability, and ability to debug and support cloud application running on production environment.
- Quality and test first development mindset with the ability to recognize and reduce technical debt in the codebase.
- Deep technical knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with responsive and/or Adaptive design
- Successful track record delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies
- Able to coordinate technical standards within a development team
- Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team