Design develop and/or implement large, complex technology solutions supporting one or more business and/or technology areas. Develops and implements appropriate solutions that may involve multiple platforms, software/hardware, technologies, and tools. Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of constantly changing priorities of the Firms US network infrastructure.
- Participate in configuration, and troubleshooting of company's network infrastructure and services, including switches, routers, LAN/WAN, firewalls, load balancers, Wi-Fi and VPN devices, WAN protocols, and knowledge of dynamic routing protocols, low latency design.
- Mid-Level Routing and switching experience (OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Multicast), including LAN/WAN/Security/Architecture
- Planning, design, rollout, and support of F5 BIG-IP LTM, and GTM.
- Scripting experience in Perl, PHP and Python and ability to write code that interfaces with remote APIs and information services (e.g. REST, JSON, and XML)
- Experience working with network automation/orchestration and configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef and/or equivalent technologies.
- Familiarity setting up network connections with multiple cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Equinix Cloud Exchange, Oracle, etc.
- Understating of SDN, NFW, Openstack and/or container deployments.
- Understanding of data center fabric networks such as VxLAN / EVPN / OTV / ACI / Client and/or similar technologies.
- Work with and directly lead external vendors, third parties, and associated agencies, when necessary, to address issues across the PSTN, peering arrangements, inter-operability issues, etc.
- Deploy and stabilize code, technologies, services, networks, systems, and drive standardization and automation.
- Provide subject matter expertise, resolve complex break/fix scenarios, engaging broader teams as necessary; partner with vendors, and regions to achieve continuous improvement.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic engineering, or related disciplines.
- Deep understanding of the TCP/IP protocol family.
- Understanding of data communication, data processing, and telecommunications facilities.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, process improvement and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under heavy pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Global Technology Infrastructure is a central horizontal service across the firms Enterprise, that supports all business verticals and functions (IFI, IDB, TWD, APA, Market Data, HR, Risk, Compliance, Finance, and Info. Management). The organization is organized around key functions and technology platforms that fall into 3 major buckets: Hosting, Networks, & End-User. The entire organization is supported by a global Business Management Office that provides global delivery and strategic management of Programs & Projects.