Network Voice Engineer
As the Network Voice Engineer within Product Engineering, responsibilities focus on overseeing all design, integration, build & support. Contributing and/or leading design discussions on new voice architecture/features/Client platforms in order to meet customers’ expectations and requirements. Making sure any new platform, development, architecture or feature is fully integrated into the overall management model (API provisioning, monitoring, supervision, etc.).
Supporting existing Connexus Voice solution (Clients, application servers, conference bridges, etc.) in terms of design evolution, new features, operations and support.
Supporting Product Engineering development teams in system integration project, when it comes to design/validation of websockets/WebRTC/Rest API developments.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Design, implement, validate and roll out Client solutions (Connexus Unigy, Unigy, Connexus Voice, Unigy Dial-Tone, etc.).
2. Support the projects with Connexus Voice teams or Product Engineering development teams.
3. Assist in supporting existing Connexus Voice solution and its evolutions.
4. Address all OSS requirements when defining new Client solutions (provisioning, supervision, monitoring, reporting).
5. Maintain Client platforms.
6. Ensure to expand functionality or improve Client or voice architecture wherever sees fit.
7. Collaborate with Production Engineering and other teams (Connexus Voice, Connexus, Unigy development/QE, Connexus Cloud/API, OSS team).
8. Demonstrate Client platforms design and operations/support to other teams (trainings/webex).
9. Document all aspects (requirements, specs, test plans & results, operational guides).
|Senior Business Intelligence Developer|
|Lead Automation Engineer|
|Performance Reporting Analyst|