SCOPE OF POSITION:
We are looking for an Oracle SCM Specialist with experience on Oracle Fusion Cloud for our corporate office at Lebanon, New Jersey. This position is responsible for:
- Identifying business requirements and map them to the Oracle ERP Cloud functionality.
- Leading the implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM modules across all CS business units.
- Interacting with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Gather and document business requirements, lead fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, end user training.
- Conduct solution design workshops
- Develop business process designs, perform functional configuration and perform unit testing
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Identify functionality gaps and provide solutions for them
- Write function design documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions
- Support business users with the execution of test scripts
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables
- Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Consistently produces clear and concise status reports
- To work in collaboration with oracle support for resolving critical bugs
- To work independently on projects and production support with minimum supervision
- Working with solution architects and technical SMEs to translate project requirements into solution designs, project estimates, and activity plans.
- To assist in implementation of SCM solution across CS business units.
- Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION: (Minimum Education and/or Experience required)
- Should be familiar with typical Order Management, Procurement & Inventory management processes.
- Must have at least 2 end to end implementation experience on Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Must have at least 2 end to end implementation experience on Oracle E-Business Suite R12
- Familiarity with other modules like Planning Central, Transportation management and Warehouse management.
- Preferred Functional knowledge of other Oracle Fusion modules
- Preferred Expertise in SaaS and PaaS will be an added advantage
- Preferred Hands on implementation, maintenance and support of ERP application, Experience with Master Data Preferred Management
- Preferred Design and implementation of application Interfaces
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and analyze business processes requirements to formulate technical solutions
- Ability to manage project scope and expectations
- Strong verbal, written, and technical communication
- Bachelor’s from 4-year college or university in Information Technology, management, economics, accounting and finance
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in IT Field and 3+ years’ experience as Oracle SCM Cloud Functional consultant
- Oracle Cloud ERP Certification is preferred