Figma Product Designer
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 21-04290
- Date: August 02, 2021
Job Description - Figma Product Designer
Figma Product Designer
6 Month Contract to Hire
Remote to Start
We are looking for an exceptional user-interface designer with pixel-perfect, visual-design technique and ingenuity to re-style an existing form-heavy Enterprise application and Design System. The ideal candidate has extensive experience to translate business needs into intuitive, fresh, and modern, customer-focused solutions. This candidate should know how to design for responsive layouts, should have Design System experience, be a Figma expert, and be able to work within an Agile, fast-paced, Design Thinking-driven environment.
Does the idea of being the user-interface expert within a large UX Research and Design Team thrill you? Does the idea of driving better user-flows through complex forms excite you? Then, keep reading…
- FIGMA EXPERT (REQUIRED)
- Act as a UI and visual design specialist to a large product team
- Redefine, annotate, and drive the visual style across the Figma Design System
- Restyle existing complex, form-heavy Fintech application
- Design within a responsive grid layout, for multiple breakpoints
- Develop, govern and maintain detailed UI design specifications
- Drive better user-experiences and user-centered design 'Best Practices' throughout the application
- Frequently communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, product, and engineering teams
- Incorporate user feedback, technical constraints, and user research findings into the design
- Create wireframes, prototypes, high-fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications to Product, Engineering teams, business stakeholders, and executive leadership.
- Participate and collaborate within co-creation workshops and daily meetings
- 4+ years of experience as a UI designer, visual designer, product designer, or similar.
- 1+ years managing design systems.
- Expert in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Invision,
- Experience designing for financial, B2B, or enterprise-level applications, highly preferred
- Experience designing for complex web applications and enterprise level digital products.
- Fluency in best practices for visual design, interaction design, user-centered design and design-thinking methodologies.
- Portfolio of work demonstrates breadth and depth in enterprise applications, User-interface design, design system design, and product design
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Relentless desire for innovation while balancing user model with implementation model.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.