- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-04350
- Date: June 28, 2022
- Pay: $90000.0 - $140000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Project Manager
TITLE: Product Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Who You Are:
As our Project Manager, you tackle these roles and responsibilities with relative ease:
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments.
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects.
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources–including third-party vendors and researchers.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed–escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans.
In addition, you have these qualifications:
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Professional certification–including PMP and Prince2.
- Hands-on experience with SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance.
- Proven success working with all levels of management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms.
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes.
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.